The courses students requested for the 19-20 school year are available in Skyward for review. Any changes to the list of courses students selected must be done in writing on the corrections form (available in the link below) by April 18, 2019. See below for details on how to view the list of courses for confirmation:
STEPS TO CONFIRM THE SELECTION OF COURSES REQUESTED BY YOUR STUDENT:
- Log in to the Family Access account in Skyward
- Click on “Schedule” on the left navigation
- Click on “Request courses for 2019-2020 School Year” link located in the Course Request section at the top right-hand side of the schedule page.
- This will display the list of courses requested.
- If you see a discrepancy, please complete the COURSE REQUEST DISCREPANCY/CORRECTION form by *April 18, 2019. (see link below for form)
NOTE: Students may follow the same process under Student Access.
LINK TO LETTER AND COURSE REQUEST CORRECTION FORM
*The April 18 deadline is very important because it “drives” the course offerings and helps make certain that we have enough courses to meet the entire student-body demand. Also, please know that this is not the student’s class schedule; it is simply a confirmation of the courses requested. You will receive a copy of the official class schedule at your high school's registration/schedule pick-up before school begins in the fall.
ONCE AGAIN: ALL SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING ON THE FORM PROVIDED AND DATED April 18, 2019. CORRECTIONS WILL NOT BE MADE AFTER THE DEADLINE.